The Solar Animal deterrent with Predator Eye protects your property, including livestock, from nighttime pests such as coyotes, raccoons, skunks, foxes, wolves, deer, cougars, and even cats. Solar-charged during the day, the flashing red light and reflective icon will be seen as a predator’s “eye” to the pest. The fear of being watched or discovered will cause animals to flee or avoid the area.
Installation of animal deterrent
1. Pull out the plastic insulating spacer at the bottom, then the unit will begin to work.
2. Charge under the sunshine for 24 hours before installation.
3. Reorient the repeller face to the direction animals invade, and place it under direct sunlight.
4. Measure the height above the ground to drive different kinds of animal (details shown in figure).
5. Hammer a nail through top hole to fix the unit.
6. For low power consumption, light sensor will detect surrounding light and turn ON/OFF the repeller automatically.
7. Keep the repeller from dust, and humid environment.
|Battery||1* built-in Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size||75*30*78mm|
|Qty. per carton||160 PCS|
|N. W. per carton||9.5KG|
|G. W. per carton||10KG|