Note: This is the old model, and we recommend you to buy the new model, clicking here to the latest model.
The Solar Animal deterrent with Predator Eye protects your property, including livestock, from nighttime pests such as coyotes, raccoons, skunks, foxes, wolves, deer, cougars, and even cats. Solar-charged during the day, the flashing red light and the reflective icon will be seen as a predator’s “eye” to the pest. The fear of being watched or discovered will cause animals to flee or avoid the area.
Installation of the animal deterrent
1. Pull out the plastic insulating spacer at the bottom, then the unit will begin to work.
2. Charge under the sunshine for 24 hours before installation.
3. Reorient the repeller face to the direction animals invade, and place it under direct sunlight.
4. Measure the height above the ground to drive different kinds of animals (details shown in the figure).
5. Hammer a nail through the top hole to fix the unit.
6. For low power consumption, the light sensor will detect surrounding light and turn ON/OFF the repeller automatically.
7. Keep the repeller from dust, and humid environment.
|Battery||1* built-in Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size||75*30*78mm|
|Qty. per carton||160 PCS|
|N. W. per carton||9.5KG|
|G. W. per carton||10KG|