The 3rd generation electric bug zapper, 360-degree protection, keeping you stay away from the mosquito.
Can X-pest mosquito zapper really catch mosquito ? The real testing video won’t lie to you.
Want a better result ?
Please choose the attractant, which is the lure design for attracting mosquito. And it is EPA , SGS approved.
(Note: EPA registration number can be found on EPA official website).
Looking for the battery operated version ?
It is optional for this design.
1. Before working, ensure the local voltage and frequency is fit for the unit.
2. Connect the power supply with included USB cable, adapter is not included.
3. Place the unit in the corner at height of 1m (3.2 ft.)
4. Blue LED remains to indicate it’s working or fully charged, flashing means being charged.
5. Remove the mosquito box:
“ON” , rotate to the left when the sound of “pa” is heard, remove the mosquito box downward,
and clean the collection tray.
Attach the mosquito box:
“OFF” , rotate to the right when “pa” sound is heard, then the mosquito box can be closed tightly.
6. Turn off other light when it’s in use.
7. For the first time, turn on the machine for 3-5 days continuously.
|Product Name||360° Electric Bug Zapper|
|Power Supply||USB charging (Battery version is optional)|
|Wavelength||395 nm UVA light|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||8,372 PCS|
|Attractant||Optional ( EPA SGS approved)|