Perfect for patios, decks, camping spaces and more, the Solar outdoor bug zapper and Mosquito Zapper is a portable, cordless, rechargeable bug zapper. It is designed for both indoor and outdoor use and covers approximately the size of a 215 sq. ft. deck of patio space.
This unit uses both black UV light technology, which has been scientifically proven to eliminate up to 40% more flying insects than white UV light and a high voltage shock that work together to reduce the number of mosquitoes and flying insects in your personal spaces. It also incorporates bright white LED’s, perfect for lantern-only accent lighting for 21 hours with one fully charged, or features quiet zapping operation for a 17 hour run time.
Installation of the outdoor bug zapper
1. Before installation, get the unit fully charged by sunlight for 2-3 days for the first time (8 hours after that) or by USB adapter (5V 500mA) for 2 hours.
2. Hang or place the unit where children can’t reach, appro.0.8M~1.5M above the ground.
3. Choose working modes as required:
-TRAP: bug zapper mode, a purple UV light will work automatically in the dark and off in the light
-LIGHT: illumination mode, white LED light illuminates your dark night.
4. Cut off the power supply before cleaning and repairing the unit.
5. Use brush (included) to clean the metal grid and dump the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week.
|Casing Material||ABS (Anti-UV) and stainless steel|
|Power Supply||Solar and USB|
|Solar Panel||5V 180mAh|
|Built-in Battery||3.7V 1800mAh Lithium|
|Working Time||UV LED:17 hours
White LED:21 hours
|Wavelength||365 nm UVA light|
|Grid Voltage||DC 800V|
|Coverage||215 sq. ft. (20 sq. m.)|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size||200*200*200mm|
|Qty. per carton||8 PCS|
|N. W. per carton||6.67KG|
|G. W. per carton||9.3KG|