Outdoor Electronic Pest Animal Repeller
The built-in light sensor can detect surrounding light and turn ON the repeller at night and turn OFF at dawn automatically
1. Charge under the sunshine for 24 hours before installation.
2. Press down the power button and turn “ON” the unit.
3. Reorient the repeller face to the direction animals invade, and place it under direct sunlight.
4. Measure the height above the ground to drive different kinds of animals (details shown in the figure).
5. Hammer a nail through the top hole to fix the unit.
6. The unit will turn on at dusk, off at dawn automatically. When it’s working, two red LEDs will blink at a frequency of 4Hz, just like a red flame.
7. Keep the repeller from dust, and humid environment.
|Product Name||Solar Pig/Wild Boar Repeller|
|Battery||Built-in Rechargeable Battery|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size (2 pack)||90*68*87mm|
|Carton size(2 pack)||370*360*280mm|
|Qty. per carton||60 PCS|
|N. W. per carton||10.26 KG|
|G. W. per carton||10.8 KG|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||41,820PCS|