5 Top tips for using the best snake repellent and keeping snakes away:
- Before installation do give the snake repeller 2 days out in the sun to fully charge up the batteries before you turn them on. This ensures your batteries don’t go flat at night or during periods of overcast weather.
- As a further precaution do what you can to make the area around your home less attractive to snakes, so do keep the grass down and clean up any junk piles etc that snakes might use as cover.
- Bury the shaft of the Solar Snake Repeller reduce the noise this will improve the performance of the product as well.
- Use at least two snake repellers space no more than 25 metres apart.
- Install the snake in the places of frequent activity for example: clothes line, BBQ area & play areas.
Installation of Best snake repellent
1. Turn off the unit for getting charge under the sunlight for 24 hours before use.
2. Assemble the product as following picture.
3. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Mole Spike into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
4.Insert the spike until the spike head is 1-2 inch above the ground to prevent the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower or tripping over it.
5. Press the power button to turn on the Spike. The unit is operating properly if the LED light flashes and the unit vibrates as it transmits the signal
|Battery||Built-in Rechargeable Battery|
|Power Reserve||One solar full charge will last up to 5 days|
|Coverage Area||Up to 7, 500 sq. ft. (696㎡)|
|Waterproof IP rating||IP44 ( Free to use in the rainy day)|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size(2 pack)||340*158*92mm|
|Qty. per carton||10 SETS|
|N.W. per carton||4.2KG|
|G.W. per carton||5.2KG|