This sonic snake repeller use motor inside, not the common buzzer, so it has a better result in repeling the snake.
|Product Name||Solar Powered Snake Repeller|
|Power Supply||2*D Batteries|
|Solar Panel||5V, 120mA/ Polysilicon 70*70mm|
|Battery||1.2V, 800mAh, 2*AA Ni-MH Battery|
|Power Reserve||One solar will last up to 5days
after fully charged
|Coverage Area||Up to 7,500sq.ft.|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||7,960 PCS|
Installation of Best ultrasonic snake repellent
1. Turn off the unit for getting charge under the sunlight for 24 hours before use.
2. Assemble the product as the following picture.
3. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Mole Spike into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
4. Insert the spike until the spike head is 1-2 inches above the ground to prevent the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower or tripping over it.
5. Press the power button to turn on the Spike. The unit is operating properly if the LED light flashes and the unit vibrates as it transmits the signal
5 Top tips for using the best snake repellent and keeping snakes away:
- Before installation does give the snake repeller 2 days out in the sun to fully charge up the batteries before you turn them on. This ensures your batteries don’t go flat at night or during periods of overcast weather.
- As a further precaution do what you can to make the area around your home less attractive to snakes, so do keep the grass down and clean up any junk piles etc that snakes might use as cover.
- Bury the shaft of the Solar Snake Repeller reduces the noise this will improve the performance of the product as well.
- Use at least two snake repellers space no more than 25 meters apart.
- Install the snake in the places of frequent activity for example clothesline, BBQ area & play areas.
Interested in this item? Just one click to send your inquiry
Note: For multiple products inquiry, or other general questions, please send your message via Contact Us page, so that it will be response faster.