Bug killer, Plug-In Indoor Bug Zapper gets rid of pesky insects so that you and your loved ones can get a good night’s sleep.
It works by attractive light that attracts insects to the trap where they’re eliminated on contact. This indoor bug zapper is child and pet safe, and it emits a pleasant blue glow that works well as a night light. You can use it indoors in dens, kitchens, garages, basements or anywhere else that needs some pest control and illumination. Even better, its plug can be folded, makes it portable and convenient for traveling.
Installation of Bug killer
1. Before working, ensure the local voltage and frequency is fit for the unit, and earth wire works.
2. Place the unit at or near entrances such as doors or windows. The unit should be placed at a height of 2.6~4 ft.
3. Pull the plug out and plug the unit into the lower socket of a 110V-AC wall outlet.
4. Keep windows and doors close and light out while using.
5. Clean the collection tray as following shown.
6. Cut off the power supply before cleaning and repairing the unit.
|Casing Material||ABS (Anti-UV)|
|Total Power Consumption||1W|
|Wavelength||365 nm UVA light|
|Coverage||200sq. ft. ( 18sq. m.)|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size (1 pack)||68*50*105mm|
|Carton size (1 pack)||440*345*330mm|
|Qty. per carton||108 PCS|
|N.W. per carton||9.3KG|
|G.W. per carton||12.2KG|
|Color box size (2 pack)||95*65*102mm|
|Carton size (2 pack)||400*345*326mm|
|Qty. per carton||60PCS|
|N.W. per carton||10.74KG|
|G.W. per carton||13.72KG|