Works by giving a powerful electronic shock that kill rat, an alternative to toxic chemicals and dangerous traps. Once the mice make contact with the plates, the circuit triggers a high-voltage shock, resulting in a fast,humane kill.
To dispose of the dead mice, simply slide open the collection drawer and discard the dead mice directly into the trash for a clean, no-touch disposal.
1. Charge the electrical rat killer with included USB cable, connect to DC9V/1.5A adapter, green LED remains indicating it’s fully charged.
2. Use a toothpick or cotton swab to apply a small amount of peanut butter or anything high in protein around the conductive plate.
3. Place the unit where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. It should be placed lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
4. Press down power switch “1” , green-red light flashes alternately. Then red LED blinks every 5 seconds, the unit will start to work.
5. When rodent goes into the trap, it’ll trigger the unit to discharge 13000V high voltage current, red LED remains 180s.
6. Green LED blinks every 2s, safety mode starts, no more high voltage discharges. Please turn it off and dump the rodents, and turn it on for another shock.
|Power Supply:||DC 9V/1.5A|
|Power Consumption:||Standby Mode=4mA
|Shock Duration:||2 minutes|
|Applicable Area:||Indoors use only
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size(1 pack)||330*116*116mm|
|Qty. per carton||16 PCS|
|N.W. per carton||9.92KG|
|G.W. per carton||11.62KG|
|Qty. per 20' FCL||4,944PCS|