Solar-powered mole repeller can chase away moles, gophers and other destructive burrowing animals just got a whole lot easier. Using the sun – the strongest and least expensive power source available – the effective, eco-friendly solar Solar ultrasonic mole repeller emits powerful vibration and sound pulses that drive away burrowing animals without a scratch.
This humane, poison-free mole and gopher repeller is safe to use around children and pets, so you can kick back and enjoy some peace of mind, not to mention a destructive-free yard.
|Casing Material||ABS+PC Cover|
|Battery||Ni-MH 1.2V 80mAh|
|Solar Panel||2V, 36mAh|
|Working Mode||Sonic pulses emitted
4 seconds in every 30 seconds
|Waterproof IP rating||IP65 ( Free to use in the rainy day)|
|Coverage Area||Up to 5, 000 sq. ft. (464 sq. m.)|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size (2 pack)||62.5*62.5*286mm|
|Carton size(2 pack)||540*295*405mm|
|Quantity per carton||48SET|
|Color box size (4 pack)||125*63*286mm|
|Carton size(4 pack)||530*295*395mm|
|Quantity per carton||24 SETS|
|Color box size (8 pack)||128*129*290mm|
|Carton size(8 pack)||536*305*404mm|
|Quantity per carton||12 SETS|
|Net Weight||9 KG|
|Gross Weight||10.5 KG|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||40,320pcs|
Installation of solar-powered mole repeller
1. Before installation, please charge the product under the sunlight for 12-24 hours.
2. Assemble the product as the following picture.
3. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Sonic Spike into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
4. The tube above the ground should be between 2-3 inches.
5. Press the power button to turn on the Spike.
6. Remove the product when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.
7. Suggested installation space: Approximately 80 ft.