Solar-powered mole repeller can chase away moles, gophers and other destructive burrowing animals just got a whole lot easier. Using the sun – the strongest and least expensive power source available – the effective, eco-friendly solar Solar ultrasonic mole repeller emits powerful vibration and sound pulses that drive away burrowing animals without a scratch.
This humane, poison-free mole and gopher repeller is safe to use around children and pets, so you can kick back and enjoy some peace of mind, not to mention a destructive-free yard.
|Product Name||Solar Mole Repeller|
|Solar Panel||2V, 50mA/ Polysilicon 39*39*3.2mm|
|Battery||1.2V, 80mAh, Ni-MH Button Battery|
|Working Mode||Sonic pulses emitted 2s in every 30s|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||400±50 Hz|
|Coverage Area||Up to 5,000sq.ft.|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||40,320pcs|
Installation of solar-powered mole repeller
1. Before installation, please charge the product under the sunlight for 12-24 hours.
2. Assemble the product as the following picture.
3. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Sonic Spike into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
4. The tube above the ground should be between 2-3 inches.
5. Press the power button to turn on the Spike.
6. Remove the product when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.
7. Suggested installation space: Approximately 80 ft.