Diamond sonic mole repeller is an easy and economical way to dispel moles. The solar-powered mole repeller produces a sound of 400±50Hz for two seconds at an interval of 25 seconds, which moles perceive as irritating. The mole remover also vibrates. The combination of the sound and the vibrations are so uncomfortable for the moles that they will avoid your garden in the future.
Installation of diamond sonic mole repeller
1. Before installation, please charge the product under the sunlight for 12-24 hours.
2. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Diamond Sonic Mole Repeller into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer it into the ground.
3. The tube above the ground should be between 2-3 inches.
4. To turn it on, press the button at the bottom of the casing.
5. Remove the product when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.
6. Suggested installation space: Approximately 80 ft.
|Product Name||Diamond Sonic Mole Repeller|
|Solar Panel||3V, 50mA/ Polysilicon 70*80.3mm|
|Battery||1.2V, 400mAh, Ni-MH Battery|
|Working Mode||Sonic pulses emitted 2s in every 30s|
|Power Reserve||One solar will last to 7 days after full charged|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||400±50 Hz|
|Coverage Area||Up to 5,000sq.ft.|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||22,704 PCS|