Mole deterrent can chase away moles, gophers and other destructive burrowing animals just got a whole lot easier. Using the sun – the strongest and least expensive power source available – the effective, eco-friendly solar Solar ultrasonic mole repeller emits powerful vibration and sound pulses that drive away burrowing animals without a scratch.
This humane, poison-free mole and gopher repeller is safe to use around children and pets, so you can kick back and enjoy some peace of mind, not to mention a destructive-free yard.
Installation of mole deterrent
1. Turn off the unit for getting charge under the sunlight for 24 hours before use.
2. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Mole Spike into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
3. Insert the spike until the head above the ground is between 1-2 inches.
4. Press the power button to turn on the Spike, mode “ON” makes the button softer and easier to press, the first vibration within 20 seconds indicates the Spike is activated.
5. Remove the product when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.
6. Operates in a circular pattern, approximately 118 ft in diameter.
|Product Name||Solar Mole Spike|
|Solar Panel||2V, 50mA/ Polysilicon 70*70*3.2mm|
|Battery||1.2V, 400mAh, Ni-MH Battery|
|Working Mode||Sonic pulses emitted 2s in every 30s|
|Power Reserve||One solar will last to 7 days after full charged|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||400±50 Hz|
|Coverage Area||Up to 6,000sq.ft.|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||10,776 PCS|