This indoor mouse deterrent is safe, indoor pest control! This best selling indoor ultrasonic rodent repellent couldn’t be simpler – just plug in the device to repel rodents, bats, spiders, and more.
Combines both stable ultrasonic sound at frequency of 23.5-24.5kHz and variable ultrasonic (silent to most humans) sound at frequency of 22-33kHz to drive pests away with sounds they can’t stand.
Installation of mouse deterrent
1. Plug the Repellent into an lower socket of an 100-240V wall outlet in the room where rodent activity is suspected.
2. Position the unit into a wall outlet close to the floor where the speaker points towards the area of rodent activity.
3. Slide 4-Function Switch to choose a working mode, and slide Intensity Switch to adjust intensity of ultrasound in Mode TRANS, grade 1→2→3 indicates intensity decreasing.
4. Red LED indicate variable ultrasound, green blinks to indicate stable ultrasound.
5. Clear all surroundings obstructing ultrasound and pressure wave travels.
6. Apply one more unit to increase your defence, and keep it work day and night.
|Frequency Range||22,000-33,000 Hz|
|Effective Range||Up to 100M² (1076 sq.ft)|
|Package||Color box ( Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size||165*105*98mm|
|Qty. per carton||48 PCS|
|N. W. per carton||9.84 KG|
|G. W. per carton||11.76 KG|