The solar animal repeller (raccoon repellent) are electronic ultrasonic repellents that use sounds out of the range of human hearing to irritate pest animals, like unwanted raccoons and cats, repelling them from your property. Because the soundwaves are nearly silent to the human ear, these products can be used within residential areas. With specific pest animal settings and continuous or motion-sensor operation modes, these devices are effective, low maintenance products. If larger outdoor areas are in need of protection, more units are in need.
Installation of raccoon repellent
1. Insert 3 ‘AA’ rechargeable batteries (Included), charge under the sunshine for 48 hours, or use a 5V-11V adapter (Not Included) to charge for 8 hours with Mode 0.
2. Assemble the two poles one by one, and connect the aluminum tube to the main parts.
3. Insert the repeller into the ground, fix against the wall, or put on the top of things with flat surface directly as you required.
4. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting into the ground, leave 12cm or higher above ground.
5. Reorient the repeller face to the direction animals invade, and place it under direct sunlight.
|Power Supply||Solar or USB|
|Solar Panel||6.5V 50mA, Polysilicon|
|Battery||3* AA Rechargeable|
|Waterproof IP Rating||IPX6( Free to use in the rainy)|
|Sensor Distance||Up to 8-9 meters|
|Max Detection Range||110°|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)
|Color box size||140*110*90mm|
|Qty. per carton||36 PCS|
|N. W. per carton||12.5KG|
|G. W. per carton||13.5KG|