Solar mole repeller offers a poison-free way to drive away moles, gophers. Every 25 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a penetrating sound which is irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations. This method encourages moles to leave the property, and the solar operated spike continues to discourage return visits.
No batteries are required to operate the waterproof solar spike; one solar charge will last up to 20 days. The spike is safe to use around pets. Allow 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the area.
Installation of solar mole repeller
1. Before installation, please charge the product under the sunlight for 24 hours.
2. Assemble the product as following picture.
3. Make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Sonic Spike into the ground. To prevent damage, do not hammer the Spike into the ground.
4. Insert the spike until the bottom of the spike head begins touching the ground to prevent the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower or tripping on it.
5.Press the power button to turn on the Spike, mode “ON” makes the button softer and easier to press, first vibration within 50 seconds indicates the Spike is activated.
6. Remove the product when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.
7. Suggested installation space: Approximately 70 ft.
|Casing Material||ABS+PC Cover|
|Battery||Built-in Rechargeable Battery|
|Power Reserve||One solar full charge will last up to 20 days|
|Coverage Area||Up to 6, 000 sq. ft.(557㎡)|
|Waterproof IP rating||IP67 ( Free to use in deep water, not just in rainy days)|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size (2 pack)||212*143*48mm|
|Qty. per carton||36SETS|
|N.W. per carton||11.23KG|
|G.W. per carton||13.32KG|
|QTY Per 20' FCL||29,016pcs|