Ultrasonic Pest Repellent & Air Purifier
1. Plug the device into a lower socket of a 100V wall outlet, facing the area where rodent activity is suspected.
2. The red LED indicator blinking means it is working to emit ultrasound to repel rodents and pests; The green LED indicator blinking means it is working to emit negative ions to clean air.
3. Position the unit into a wall outlet close to the floor where the speaker points towards the area of rodent activity.
4. Choose ultrasonic frequency grades by sliding the frequency setting switch as you required.
Ⅱ: living room
Ⅲ: garage or utility room
5. Clear all surroundings on the path of ultrasound travels.
6. Different species of rats/mice in different areas are sensitive to different ultrasonic frequencies. We suggest adjusting the frequency in the first 3-5 days for better effects after rats/mice run away, adjust the frequency slightly for lasting effects.
|Product Name||Ultrasonic Pest Repellent& Air Purifier|
|Power Supply||AC 110V/50Hz|
|Ultrasonic Frequency||15kHz-35kHz (adjustable)|