If you want to get rid of mice, but you don’t want to harm them, a live mouse trap may be the best mousetrap.
However, unlike other traps, our humane mouse traps allow you to remove a mouse in your home without having to touch it. Made of transparent ABS material, capture is easy to be noticed. Once caught, you can release the pesky invader back into its natural habitat.
Installation of the best mousetrap
1. Pull out the bait station located on the back wall of the trap.
2. Use a toothpick or cotton swab to apply a high protein bait such as peanut butter or anything high in protein.
3. Toggle the spring lock to the left, rotate the entry door to the top place.
4. Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. After the mouse goes inside, it triggers the flap to close the entry door.
5. Check the trap frequently as the mice maybe dehydrate or suffocate to death if left in the trap for a few days.
|Dimensions||12.4 X3.78 X2.41inch|
|Applicable Area||Both indoors and outdoors|
|Package||Color box ( Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size (2 pack)||324*160*87mm|
|Qty. per carton||15 SETS|
|N. W. per carton||7.5KG|
|G. W. per carton||8.37KG|