Upgraded humane mouse trap – use a more durable ABS material, and add a few air holes on the top of the product to prevent rats from suffocating. This live rodent trap is a design that is very user-friendly.
Capture & release the mouse traps causing no pain or harm. It is suitable for people who don’t wish to harm whatever kind of animal.
Installation of live rodent trap
1. Pull out the bait station located on the back wall of the live rodent trap.
2. Use a toothpick or cotton swab to apply a high protein bait such as peanut butter or anything high in protein, rotate the knob anticlockwise, and open the entry door.
3. Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. After the mouse goes inside, it triggers the flap to close the entry door.
4. Check the trap frequently as the mouse maybe dehydrates to death if left in the trap for a few days.
5. Once you capture a mouse, open the bait station and release it. It can be reused after clean.
|Material||PC / ABS|
|Product Weight||0.7lb (2 pack)|
|Package||Color box (Customized acceptable)|
|Color box size (2 pack)||131*66*179mm|
|Carton size(2 pack)||544*375*350mm|
|Qty. per carton(2 pack)||40 SETS|
|N. W. per carton||10.2KG|
|G. W. per carton||13.7KG|
|Color box size (4 pack)||138*128*179mm|
|Carton size(4 pack)||440*404*380mm|
|Qty. per carton(4 pack)||18 SETS|
|N. W. per carton||9.12KG|
|G. W. per carton||12KG|